:::full disclosure; Im a huge Kanye fan::::


Kanyeuniversecity.com/blog --

Mr. West's official blog, I find some of the dopest art, architecture, design, music, and just overall interesting musings here, I recommend it to everyone!
http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

Tavi is a 13 year-old girl who has a great eye and an interesting take on design. I check her pretty daily for all things color and cl0thing, although I'd never describe her as JUST those things.
DJATRAK.COM


Atrak is on his own level. If winning the world DJing championship @ age 15 isnt enough, he also produces and runs a highly avante-garde (cutting edge, not the music genre) record label. The website is actually his blog including thoughts on fashion, events, music and people. I come here to read intersting thoughts, the format is much like Kanye's blog but through a different set of eyes

Mr. West's official blog, I find some of the dopest art, architecture, design, music, and just overall interesting musings here, I recommend it to everyone!
http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

Tavi is a 13 year-old girl who has a great eye and an interesting take on design. I check her pretty daily for all things color and cl0thing, although I'd never describe her as JUST those things.
DJATRAK.COM

Atrak is on his own level. If winning the world DJing championship @ age 15 isnt enough, he also produces and runs a highly avante-garde (cutting edge, not the music genre) record label. The website is actually his blog including thoughts on fashion, events, music and people. I come here to read intersting thoughts, the format is much like Kanye's blog but through a different set of eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment